Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fingerpainting Fun!

I am very sad as I write this post... this is my last post as part of the The Greeting Farm's scrapbook design team. :(  This has been a great experience and I can't thank Marie and Jess enough for this awesome opportunity!!  I'm pretty sure this is the most scrapbook layouts I've done consecutively in a long time (TGF, my sisters thank you too- LOL) & I hope to keep it up!

This week's challenge is another FAB sketch from Jacilynn...


We let my nieces get messy a few weeks with some fingerpainting! It was Emi's first time... she wasn't really sure what to think of it- after she said EWWW! a few times she had some fun...
Fingerpainting LO

I wiped away Lolli Anya's lollipop and added some colored laquer to make it look like paint! And embellished with elements from the Sunshine Kit!
Fingerpainting Lolli
Supplies:
- Lolli Anya, Sunshine Kit (The Greeting Farm)
- Pinking scallop edge punch (Martha Stewart)
- Patterned Paper (The Paper Studio)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sharpie Poster paint pen
- Copics: {skin} E00, E50, E51, R01 {hair} 110, C3 {clothes} V12, V15, V17
- Other: buttons, felt borders, stickles, colored laquer, clear glaze, felt thickers alpha stickers

Check out The Greeting Farm blog for all the details to play along in the challenge!

Thanks as always for visiting!

9 comments:

  1. your niece is so adorable!! super cute layout, Lysa!! love your coloring on Lolli Anya as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE!!! I have enjoyed each one od your FAB Layouts Lysa.....hope to be on your side of town from Sunday night through wed......I'll call you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an AMAZING layout, WOW! Awww I'm so sad that it's coming to a close for now-you are a WONDERFUL and talented lady and I LOVE to work with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no....well you are going out with a bang...this layout is urber fantastic!!!!! So chock full of yummy details. Hope all is good! Hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the layout and your colouring on the Lolli Anya is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, how adorable is your niece?! Looks like she's having a fabulous time! I love this layout! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!