Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday D & D!

Second post today... please see my TGF Scrapbook post here too!

Today is my twin nephew & niece's 4th birthday! (WOW! I can't believe they're already 4!!)

You may remember this card I made awhile ago (post here):
Fantastic 4

I just had to make a pretty girly YELLOW ballerina card for his sister... (Yes, her favorite color is yellow and not pink!) But I just had to add a bit of pink and sparkle to Ballerina Anya's tiara!
Birthday Ballerina Girl

Ballerina Anya
Supplies:
- Ballerina Anya (The Greeting Farm); Birthday Sayings (Hero Arts)
- Scallop Circle nestabilities
- Sizzix Floral flourishes embossing folder
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, white gel pen
- Copics: E000, E00, E21, E50, E51, E53, E55, R01, Y11, Y15, Y17
- Other: Ribbon, button, gems, American Crafts thickers (#4), stickles

Happy Birthday D & D!

15 comments:

  1. Those are just adorable Lysa! Love the twine embellishment, it's a great touch, they are both just too cute :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both just absolutely darling Lysa! I love that your niece's fave color is yellow... I bet she has a sunny personality too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are fabulous, Lysa!! Wonderful details and colors, and your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh these are adorable! I love both cards and Happy Bday to your niece and nephew!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too stinkin CUTE! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...too cute! :) I have twins nephews! They are turning 5 in two weeks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww... these are too cute!! LOOOOOVE your coloring on both! the yellow/gold ballerina anya is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both cards--just too cute! The golds on the ballerina are my fave....Happy Birthday to your niece & nephew! What a special aunt you are....

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute Lysa. They will love their special cards from Aunty Lysa...

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are precious! Awesome coloring, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute Lysa...twins are so FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lysa, This is absolutely adorable! My daughter says it is like she is dancing the flight of the bumble bee...very sweet,. Love the coloring. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable! I really loved how you colored her! And your super hero card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such Adorable BD cards for the little ones!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!