Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Sketch #9

Happy Saturday all!

It's sketch day at Club Anya & Friends!!  Today's sketch was designed by my sweet Pam :)



For my card I decided to do some altering to Ebony & Camille... I did some head/body swapping..
CAF Sketch 9

Ebony/Camille
Supplies:
- Ebony; Camille (The Greeting Farm)
- Peony nestabilities
- Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!)
- Making Memories patterned paper
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, white gel pen
- Copics: B91, B93, BV00, BV02, E51, E02, E11, E13, E15, E18, G21, G24, YR04, YR07, N3, N7, clear spica
- Other: ribbon, buttons, scrapping floss, pearl gems, string, glossy accents

Check out all the deets for the challenge on the Club Anya & Friends blog... it's a PRIZE week!

9 comments:

  1. Cute take on the sketch Lysa! You always have the best pp's around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I love the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB !!! how do you do THAT ????
    Loved what you did with the hair !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the combination! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! super cute! beautiful colors and love how you did her hair, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the altering! Must try that head swapping!
    Your new Nesties look so cool! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweet card Lysa and the Stitching is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lysa, This is so cute. I love the colors that you used. She is so ready to go. I just really enjoy your coloring and this is fab. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous altering on this Lysa... your new Ebony looks so cute all decked out in her new pants and coat, I love it! :)
    Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!