Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy 29th!

Today is my friend's 29th birthday!  

I went to my local scrapbooking store over the weekend only to discover that they were having their annual "yard sale" where other customers can sell their old craft goodies at some smokin' deals! I picked up some 'new to me' stamps & decided to try them out- one of them was the Four Bold Message set from Hero Arts.

I put that HA stamp to use and printed out this Amber Ink digi available here: Happy 29th- Amber Ink

and the inside (I didn't notice til after I stuck them down that the numbers matched just right with the background letters to make it '29th"- LOL!)
Happy 29th!
Supplies: 
- Hope, Popcorn & Wine (Amber Ink), Four Bold Messages, Fanciful Swirl Alpha (Hero Arts),
- Scallop punch (EK Success)
- Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!)
- Ink: Distress Walnut Brown, printer ink, white gel pen
- Copics: B91, B93, E000, E21, R39, RV91, RV93, RV95, W3, W5, clear spica, multiliner
- Other: Thickers stickers (American Crafts), Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping in!

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I will have to check out Amber's site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lysa,
    Super blog and you have some beautiful cards displayed.

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Lysa.....I love the shading and colour combo you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous birthday card! your friend will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of this Beautiful card!! Great layout.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, so fun and what a great sentiment as well, wish I was this young again..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER Fun card Lysa....Love this and she will too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute!! I love the coloring you did on her and I Love the Layout you used too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you scored some great deals Lysa... gotta love that! And this card you made with the new loot is way too fun and very cool looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!