Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cheeky Valentine Blog Hop!

(Please scroll down for my first post of the day too!)

Woohoo!  It's time for the "My CHEEKY VALENTINE" Blog Hop!

If you didn't arrive from Sandra's blog- please go back to the Club Anya & Friends blog- you won't want to miss all the fabulous eye candy!!

We are SO excited to finally celebrate the release of The Greeting Farm's BRAND NEW stamp line, the Cheeky Cherry Sprouts! You've seen the previews, and we're so happy you agree that Rockabilly, Shooter, and Glamour have found a home on the Farm and in our hearts!

Today we have a SPECIAL surprise for you...the ENTIRE TGF DESIGN TEAM, both current AND ALUM were asked to participate in this event! We are THRILLED to be back as one big team and are prepared to ROCK THE FARM tonight, so sit back, grab some tea or maybe some of that Valentine's chocolate, and ENJOY!

Now, what would a hop be, especially on Valentine's Day, without PRIZES??? Well, there are PLENTY of them hanging around, and for our overseas friends, fear not, you will have until 9am CST TOMORROW (Monday, 2/15) to enter your comments to WIN the new stamps!

ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be chosen from the Club Anya & Friends Blog to WIN ALL THREE Cheeky Cherry stamps! In addition, Jessica has "hidden" SIX Cheeky Cherry singles on certain team member's Blogs, both PAST and PRESENT, and those people will be able to CHOOSE which Cheeky they want to take home! That's 9 singles being given away today, everyone! Can you say AWESOME???

Well, let's get started then!

I was so excited when I received these stamps- even more so when we found out TGF would be at CHA!!  My Rockabilly card travelled to be apart of the CHA show with Marie & Jess, so even though I couldn't be there- I felt I was there 'in spirit!' :) She reminded me of Betty Boop that I just had to use Betty's trademark expression!

Enough chit-chat- here's my card!
CAF Rockabilly

Rockabilly
Supplies:
- Rockabilly (The Greeting Farm)
- Circle nestabilities
- Texture embossing folder
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, printer, Copics
- Other: buttons, ribbon, gems

Here is the OFFICIAL "My Cheeky Valentine" Blog Hop order in case you find yourself sidetracked :)

Club ANYA & Friends Blog
Randi Wall
Tammy Maxvill
Melyssa Connolly
Mary Giles
Elena Joldersma
Maria Bell
Tori Wild
Sparkle Smith
Traci Porter
Lisa Futch
Cheryl Walker
Cindy Haffner
Kadie Ensley
Kim Nath
Lynda Nielsen
Mercy Kerin
Sandra MacLean
Lysa Rohrer <----*You Are Here!* :)
Kelly Booth
Kim Costello
Pam Varnell
Amy Young
Suzi McKenzie
Janna Hull
Jessica Diedrich
back to CA&F Blog to let us know you've completed the HOP!

THE CHEEKY CHERRY stamps will be released Monday 2/15 at 12AM CST, in just a few hours! We anticipate that they will go fast as these sweet and sassy little bombshells have been quite well received from what we've been hearing, so scoop yours up ASAP! ALL winners will be posted on the Club Anya blog on Monday morning shortly after the 9am deadline. GOOD LUCK!

Thanks so much for participating and for stopping by! The wonderful Kelly is the NEXT STOP on the HOP!

Have a VERY Cheeky Evening, everyone ;)

120 comments:

  1. Lysa, this is very pretty! I love how you have colored her hair! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE her fab black hair, she's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing! i love how u colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lysa, the colour combo rocks and i love this sassy sprout!
    Great hop
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just wonderful. I wish that you would do a video or something to show how you get their hair to look like that. It is just awesome to me. Great work, thanks for sharing. Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie...Fun card.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hair!!!!!! And the card too of course, but I sooo love how you colored her hair.... I need to ameliorate my technique after seeing yours!!!!

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, great coloring as usual. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is beautiful Lysa love the colour combo and stunning card, HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your colors are perfect! Really beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these deep vintage colors. Works great on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! LOVE the colours and her hair is adorable!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. FABULOUS card Lysa. Your hair coloring just knocks my socks off. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and fabulous colouring Lysa.
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, I love how you colored her hair. . your card is fantastic, Lysa. Such a fun card. . .it's definitely cheeky!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  16. fab, fab, fab, I love all the samples and releases!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, this card is amazing! Love the papers and your colouring (especially th hair)! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, have you done a tutorial yet on coloring, because this cheeky girl is fabulous!! Love her hair (I always have a hard time with black hair)!! You did a wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love it. Gorgeous inspiration.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is great! your coloring rocks!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yummy - makes me think of chocolate covered cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  22. fabulous...i love this...great layout & coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Betty Boop is exactly who I thought of when I saw this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW your card is lovely & how you coloured her hair is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW Lysa, this is .... Hmmm, I don't know what word to use, but just WOWWWWWEE girl!!! but I had to laugh, and my first words were... "OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST SAY... Boop oop dee doop" Do you know that I kept saying that while I was coloring my Rockabilly girl? LOL Too Funny, but back to your card, yes Girl, you ROCK! THIS is AWESOME!
    Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  26. She looks just like Betty Boop with her fabulously colored hair!

    ReplyDelete
  27. She is so pretty, love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your coloring is Spectacular!!! WOW, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Lysa! Wow your coloring is great. I still need some practice coloring hair. Your colors are so rich and looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  30. FABULOUS!!!! your coloring on her hair is just awesome! love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. How cute is this card!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great layout and coloring on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  33. love love your cards. Awesome job on the hair

    ReplyDelete
  34. I absolutely LOVE the way you colored her! Her hair looks fabulous!! Great card =)

    ReplyDelete
  35. A very lovely card. Love the deep, rich jewel tones you used. They worked nicely together.

    ReplyDelete
  36. gosh girl..your coloring is Amazing!!! This is the part I have trouble with but I keep practicing... beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  37. wauw she looks gorgeuse!

    hugs
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great card,thanks for all your inspiration! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow! Amazing coloring and love the color combo on this card!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Incredible colors... Her hair is amazing... These girls are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  41. great job.. what is the name of that Plum/deep purple card stock and ribbon... I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your coloring of black hair is awesome!! Tutorial, please!! Love your card--very Cheeky cute!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh I love how you've done her hair! She's sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful, love her hair, and the outfit... too cute! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your colors are sexy and incredible!!! Fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very edgy...or should I say cheeky? LOL! GORGEOUS coloring and a truly beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  47. your card is adorable, and your coloring is fantastic! great hair

    ReplyDelete
  48. Lysa this is sooo darling! I love the rich colors and your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Very pretty card... Thanks for Sharing!!

    xoxo
    Ola

    ReplyDelete
  50. what awesome coloring! I am loving your card totally!!! beautiful!
    hugs,
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  51. How great of u 2 stay in such a dark colour... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love the coloring job on this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Lysa.... wonderful as usual. Your colouring is the best...

    ReplyDelete
  54. WOW, Lysa, this is just gorgeous! you colouring could not possibly be any more perfect! love the papers and colours, and especially that sentiment! she's just FABULOUS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. Stunning! Your coloring on her hair is fantastic!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Oh, she's fabulous Lysa! The rich, deep colors are so dramatic and I love the fun sentiment you added!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Fantastic card. I love the colors and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  58. What a great card!
    BTW. I adore your coloring skills! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  59. what a gorgeous card!!! These colors are beautifull!

    And the coloring of the hair... AMAZING!!

    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Amazing hair coloring, wow. And I love that deep burgundy with her too. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hee hee what a great sentiment and I love the way you have coloured her hair!
    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  62. LOVE how you colored her! just beautiful! love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. GORGEOUS card Lysa, your colouring ROCKS!!!

    Hugs, Naoual xx

    ReplyDelete
  64. Lysa! I love this card! How in the world do you color hair like that! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  65. gorgeous coloring! beautiful card! she looks like she's having a good ole' time! love that sentiment, it goes perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  66. Such a xlassy card. The colour combination is so lush.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  67. love love love these dark colours!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Beautiful.I love the card but her hair!!! it's fantastic. Can you make us a lovely tutorial.Your hair coloring is the best ive ever seen....
    TFS hugs VEE

    ReplyDelete
  69. beautifully coloured image and a fantastic card indeed..very VERY eyecatching and memorable

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hi Lysa, stunning card!! love the bow and the image is so perfectly coloured; love how her hair looks!! xx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  71. I just fell in love!
    This card is soo awesome!
    Love how you did the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  72. OMG Lysa....she is just GORGE GORGE GORGE!!!!! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  73. WOw this is beautiful. Your colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, I love how you coloured her hair !!! Really talented !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  75. lisa
    really cute card, I love the embossed panel behind her!!!
    Michele S

    ReplyDelete
  76. Gorgeous, I love her hair...looks so shiny.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  77. Gorgeous colours, I love it :D x

    ReplyDelete
  78. WOW, your coloring is amazing!!!! Such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Very pretty card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  80. The coloring on her hair is just fabulous!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  81. GORGEOUS!!!!! Your coloring is amazing, Lysa and I love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  82. What an awesome, awesome job you did on your cards for the previews-her hair is AWESOME! Thank you so much for all of your enthusiasm and dedication to TGF_you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'm speechless! I love love love the way you colored her and her hair! It's perfect! Gorgeous card, Lysa :)

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  84. Stunning card Lysa!! Love the coloring! That embossed and distressed background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Yeowwww Lysa how do you even have time to check in with me??/ u r one amazing girl..lady..woman..lol
    I love the big zoon on the face and hair absolutley PERFECTION !!!!! love the card design too!! hugs to you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!