Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wild Card Wednesday @ Club Anya & Friends

Hi again! 

Not only was I hosting at ISS (see post below) .. but today was my FIRST official post over on the Club Anya & Friends as guest designer!! 

I am so excited to be on this team- they have the cutest images, and they are SO fun to color!!  For my challenge I decided to stick with Valentine's theme and make the challenge to create a treat holder.
I had these plastic candy holders for quite sometime and have just been waiting for the perfect project to use them with.. and this was it!  I colored Stella with my Copics (of course) and used some American Crafts patterned paper and came up with this:
WCW Stella

Stella
Supplies:
- Stella (The Greeting Farm), Valentine messages (Hero Arts)
- American Crafts Romance, True Love patterned paper
- Sweet Hearts border punch (Martha Stewart)
- Labels 4 nestabilities
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox chalk dark peony, white gel pen, 
- Copics: (E000, E00, E02, C3, C5, C7, 110, R46, R59, R81, R83, R85, Y21, Y26, 0), spica clear pen
- Other: buttons, string, ribbon

I was also inspired to try to make the paper flowers that Dawn McVey has made so popular recently.  I used the smallest scalloped circle nestie and I don't think it turned out quite right.. think the punch has bigger scallops and would look better?

Hope you check out the challenge at the Club Anya & Friends blog- and as ALWAYS thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Cuteness!!! Stella looks gorgeous on your treat box! Love how you colored her, and your flower is perfect! I'm inspired to join the challenge.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too dang cute Lysa! I love how you've colored Stella and your papers and embellies are perfect! I'm with Donna your puffy flower looks fantastic! Awesome challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your challenge and your project is darling! Can't wait to see people filling up the gallery with all kind of pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely ADORABLE! Your colouring FREAKS me out!!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lysa one of the first things I admired on your card was the flower. I think it's fine just the way it is :). Your card is so beautifully done & congratulations on your guest DT spot. Woo Hoo to you xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is super duper cute Lysa!! beautiful coloring and i love your paper flower! there nothing wrong with that! it fits your design perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Lysa!! Absolutely gorgeous! Great challenge too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your treat box is just wonderful and Stella looks so cute on it. The flower is great.... I find you need to use light weight paper to get the best poofiness...but I like this one. Quite stunning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!