Sunday, November 22, 2009

Emi's Party!

Hiya!  Hope you all had a great weekend! I surely did- spent my Saturday preparing for & celebrating my niece's (see post here) 1st birthday party!

I made her cake & cupcakes- here's how they turned out...


I think Emi liked them what do you think?

I also made some decorations too.. but didn't get a picture- will have to wait til I can get it from my sister.

And of course I had to make her a birthday card too!  I used Cupcake Cutie Fhiona stamp set from Your Next Stamp- it was just perfect with the 1 candle on her cupcake!
YNS Emi's 1bday
YNS Fhiona
Supplies:
- Cupcake Cutie Fhiona (Your Next Stamp)
- Loop Edge & Corner punch (Martha Stewart)
- Ink: Copic Markers, Copic multiliner- for the sidewalk
- Other: Stickles, ribbon, white gel pen, Thickers stickers (American Crafts), prima flower, gem


Thanks for stopping by.. looking forward to the short work week ahead.  Can't wait for Thanksgiving & and hopefully finding some smokin' hot deals from Black Friday shopping!

Until next time... Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Lysa!! You make all the cupcakes and cake?!!!!! You are amazing, they look fabulous! I don't think Emi liked them, she loved them!!!! :)

    Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your niece is soooooo cute and lucky to have a sweet auntie like you!!! the cake and those cupcakes look soooo yummy!! I am glad she had a great time!! LOVE your adorable card for her, too!! yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are the best aunt, ever! Awesome cake and cupcakes and a perfect card for Emi! Sweeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, super sweet cupcakes and cake! Looks like she throughly enjoys it! Hope she had a wonderful birthday celebration!

    Love your card, is it hard to round the corner of that punch, I'll have to give it a try!

    Have a very blessed Thanksgiving with your loved ones Lysa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lysa...she is so CUTE!!!! Your Yummy Cakes and decorations were just perfect!! Love that card and her shiny black hair......
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cake...smile...strawberries... birthday card. How wonderful is this birthday!

    I love how all your cards are so bright and clear. They make it even more tempting to CASE. Now if I had more time! LOL

    Have a great holiday weekend and take care of yourself in those Black Friday crowds. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great aunt you are! fun pics & great memories!
    such a cutie card to a cutie of a girl! love that punch--CANNOT find it at M's...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!