Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sneaky Peek!

Hello & Happy Friday!

I'm back again with a sneak peek of one of the new images coming out at InStyle Stamps during next week's blog hop! I can't believe how fast this month has gone by- Halloween will be here before we know it! I guess I should start coming up with some Halloween/Fall decorating ideas!

I present to you Tooth Fairy Cynthia! I cut her out and layered her once with pop dots for some added dimension. There's also some sparkly stickles around her- but hard to see in the picture.

Supplies: Tooth Fairy Cynthia (InStyle Stamps), Stickles (Ranger), buttons, ribbon, gems, Copic Markers

This image is perfect for a scrapbook layout, for notes to the Tooth Fairy and for notes back from her "helpers" :) Be sure to check her out- she and some more super adorable images will be released next FRIDAY!

I also have a few more sneak peeks up my sleeve as well!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. What a cute tooth fairy!! Lovely color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love your tooth fairy card! Gorgeous coloring!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tooth fairy! Too cute, Lysa!
    Thanks for a great peek.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lysa! finally remember to hop on your blog!! have been a fan from Hero's Flickr group....... LOVE your coloring!! wow! very cute stamp, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Just in time. My child lost a tooth but I can't find the Tooth Fairy Cynthia on the InStyle Stamps websute :-(

    Great card. I loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is SOOOOO Cute Lysa!!! Love her...thanks for the Peek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!! Wonderful coloring...love the DP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!