Sunday, August 16, 2009

Super sketchy & cute kids!

Hello again (told you it wouldn't be long before my next post!)

Before I went crazy with the cards on my previous post, I made this scrapbook page for the sketch challenge over on Hero Arts. I followed Shari's sketch here.

I wanted to do another scrapbook layout and this time with a picture of my nieces and nephew from when my sister, Maylee was visiting. I think this may be the only posed picture we got of all 5 kids looking at the same direction AND smiling :)! After adding details here and there as I looked at it, I decided that I'm going to give this to my mom and added the title "grandchildren" - now I just need to go buy a frame!


Supplies: Heart-winged Butterfly; Simple & Basic Alphabet; DB Dots & Flowers (Hero Arts), Thickers felt & chipboard alpha stickers (American Crafts), Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), Sclallop border punch (Stampin' Up!), white gel pen, stickles, string, Copic markers

Happy Stampin' (& Croppin'!)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout--perfect sketch design, too! Your mom's gonna love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lysa this is so lovely. I think your mum will adore what you have done. Good luck with the frame hunting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout and that picture is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Those kiddies are all so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just discovered u - and i think that u ROCK!
    great job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this...such an awesome LO to Frame!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet picture! your mom will love!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!