Friday, August 7, 2009

Sneaky Inspiration

Happy Friday!

Hello & Long time no blog! It's been awhile since I last posted- my sister and her family came to visit for the past few weeks so my blog had a little vacation. :)

We had some fun times creating together (more in another post) but these cards are all dedicated to the newest challenge on Hero Arts! All week we've been getting sneak peeks at the new releases coming out at the en
d of the month, the challenge was to create something inspired by them hosted by Lisa Spangler (love her!).

Sneak Peek #1:

I used a combination of the elements from the peek & her sample card, the glittery goodness, the pink & green color combination, and rounded corners.

Supplies: Wallpaper Flowers; DB Dots and Flowers; Birthday Sayings (all Hero Arts), Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Copic Markers

Sneak Peek #2:

Since I'm still totally in love with the Asian Dolls- I had to incorporate it into at least one of these cards! I loved what I could see of the layout on the darling angel card above- so I created something similar but added my own touch with a background and some extra embellishments!

Supplies: Asian Dolls; DB Dots and Flowers; Birthday Sayings (all Hero Arts), Liquid Pearls, Prima Flowers, Pearl gems, Inksentials white gel pen, string, Copic Markers

This last card was inspired by the card Lisa made on Wednesday here. If you couldn't tell already I got some new stamps this week! This owl is just too cute and I enjoyed making the little elements on him pop- (his eyes and wings)

Supplies: DB Clouds; DB Dots and Flowers; Curious Owl; Birthday Sayings (all Hero Arts), Apron Lace border punch (Fiskars), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Ribbon, Copic Markers

Whew! That was a lot longer of a post than I had anticipated but there was lots to catch up on! I will post soon on the crafty-ness that was had when my sister and kids were here visiting- let's just say lots of coloring with Copics was involved (wink wink!)

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!