Friday, June 12, 2009

What a Doll!

Hi again! I'm still playing with these super cute Chinese dolls-I made this card for the diecut challenge over on the Hero Arts blog.


Supplies: Asian Dolls (Hero Arts), Alissa Twirls patterned paper (Bo Bunny), Rectangle & Scalloped Rectangle nestabilities (Spellbinders), Stylized Flowers embossing folder; 2x6 Flowers diecut (Cuttlebug), Inkssentials white gel pen (Ranger), gems, Copic Markers

I layered two sets rectangle & scalloped rectangle nestabilities diecuts with some dimension in between and under the doll as well. I had also experimented awhile ago with my Cuttlebug and some sticky-back felt and found out that it worked perfectly! I cut 2 flowers and layered them under the button.

I still have another idea up my sleeve for this challenge- I'm hoping that I'll have time before this weekend is over to make it!

Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

  1. I just love these images! Another cute card, the coloring of image is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so Cute...i think this doll is my VERY Favorite...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lysa.....I love all your creations used from this set. This version is fabulous! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this last one! She's too cute! I did get your flicker mess. THX!! I still have yet to go though! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!