Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's Complementary!

Back again! I had a few more ideas for the 'complementary' challenge on Hero Arts that popped into my head this morning that I just had to do before the deadline was over! :)

The card base on this one is for the red & green color combination. I tried to make it not look to "Christmas-y" with different shades of green and dark red on the doll's clothes.

Supplies: Decorative Bamboo; Asian Dolls; Chinese Dolls (Hero Arts), Scalloped scallop border punch (EK Success), ribbon, buttons, Copic markers

Blue & Orange! These colors just scream summer to me... and with this 100+ degree weather we've been having here- it's definitely summer!

Supplies: Asian Frames; Big All Time Greetings (Hero Arts), Inkssentials white gel pen (Ranger), Sticklestwine, buttons, Copic Markers

Hope you all had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. OMG - this is soooo cute - Love what you did with this stamp set. You are so clever with these dolls! Love them and thank you for making her in my favoirte color: RED! Now I really gotta make something using this set - I am SO inspired - thanks again! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lysa! I really like your blue and orange color card. I like the softer blue background with the brighter blue that you colored in the Asian Frame stamp. And I like the bright colors paired with the kraft. And the repetition of 3s. Very nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!