Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back to Back Birthdays!

Hello again!

A couple of my friends had birthdays last week, I waited a few days to make sure they recieved them before I posted.

This super cute Rock Star Anya is so fun to color! I also entered this card in the "Dotty Spotty" challenge on the Greeting Farm. I don't have many of these images yet- but hope to add more to my collection soon!


Supplies: Rock Star Anya (The Greeting Farm), Swiss dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Scalloped Circle nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scalloped scallop border punch (EK Success), ba-ba black sheep collection/'little boy' (Piggy Tales), Prima flowers, Stickles, Alpha stickers (American Crafts), Copic Markers

The dragon pirate is a Dustin Pike image- he draws the cutest characters! I used some distress ink techniques that Jennifer McGuire demonstrates on the Thinking Inking class on Two Peas in a Bucket.

Supplies: Dragon pirate (Dustin Pike), Design Block Birthday (Hero Arts), Distress Inks- Faded Jeans (Ranger), twine, button, Copic Markers,

Happy Birthday to my friends!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Lysa! Both cards are really cute! I hadn't seen the Rock Star Anya before. You've done a super job of coloring and bringing out the details! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!! these are so CUTE....Who makes the girl with the guitar? Wonder if they make a boy??
    Love your Cards Lysa....& BIG congrats on your Scrapbook page win at HA!!!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Found your blog through TGF blog. Congrats on winning the Dotty challenge! Your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go winning the Dotty Spotty challenge at TGF!
    Your card absolutely rocked!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!