Sunday, April 19, 2009

One More Message...

Happy Sunday!

I decided to squeeze in one more post before the weekend is over! I had been fidgeting with this card for the Hero Arts challenge for a few days and wasn't exactly sure where it was going- so I set it aside for bit until something "came to me." I had the background and the owls stamped- but the message was where I stumped- then this popped into my head!

I used the letters of 'happy birthday" and randomly stamped them to make the background...



and used three different sentiment stamps to make the message:

Supplies: WHOO Loves You; All Occassion Messages; Birthday Messages; Designer Alphabet (all Hero Arts), Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!), Ribbon, Buttons (Fancy Pants), Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping in- have a wonderful rest of your weekends!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!