Sunday, March 22, 2009

March Birthdays!

March is a big month for birthdays in my family! Since I was on vacation last weekend and part of the week- it was enough time for me to have the birthdays pass and give enough time before I could post on here!

First, my sister's birthday was exactly week ago today. To celebrate we went to Disneyland! Had a ton of fun and so great to experience it with my 3 year old niece- she got to meet the princesses & Mickey! Anyway, back to the card- I recieved some stamped images from (another) sister and just love this one from Penny Black. I'm loving creating these little scenes lately :)


Supplies: Cinnamon (Penny Black), DesignBlock Outline Flowers (Hero Arts), Rectangle & Scalloped Rectangle diecuts (Nestabilities- Spellbinders), Copic Markers

My sister-in-law also has a birthday this month, and using more from the stash of stamped images my sister swapped with me included this super cute Riley stamp!

Supplies: DesignBlock Outline Flowers, SparkleClear Sweet Moments (Hero Arts), Baking Riley (Hanna Stamps), Scalloped Square diecut (Nestabilities-Spellbinders), Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!), Prima flowers, Copics

A friend in the family turned the big 3-0 this month too! She's a purse lover and LOVES pink & black. I had the perfect idea when mom asked me to make a card for her!

Supplies: Say Charge (My Favorite Things), It's a Girl Thing (Stampin' Up!), Scalloped Square diecut (Nestabilities- Spellbinders), Copic markers

Keep scrolling for one last post....

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Lysa! That is funny that we had similar colors for our purse cards!! I am in love with the Making Memories "Sabrina" line (pink/black/white combo). Ever since I picked it up last month in Michael's, I haven't been able to think of using anything else...oh, except my other paper from MM that's called "Chloe's Closet." They are yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!