Thursday, February 26, 2009

Whimsy Design Team Call

I came across a posting for a design team call for Whimsy Stamps, I knew that it was an opportunity that I just couldn't pass up!

Whimsical animals are definitely my cup of tea! But since I don't have any Whimsy brand stamps (yet) I immediately turned to this adorable teddy bear stamp from Penny Black!

(You can click each of the pictures to see them bigger)

Supplies: Straw-hat Bear (Penny Black), All Occasion Messages (Hero Arts), Scalloped Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scallop Border punch (Stampin' Up!), Copics, Stickles (Ranger Industries), buttons (La Mode), ribbon (Unknown- from Michaels)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. lysa... i had no idea you were so creative!!! i just followed your comment on the baby bump & found your blog!

    very cool. some friends & i want to start a craft night. i'll keep you posted in case you can make it!

    hope all is well! hi to that hubby of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card Lysa. Love the colors and the pretty papers. Adorable image. Thanks for entering our DT call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you make it Lysa....Always Love you happy Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!