Thursday, February 19, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

Another new challenge for me tonight! My sister convinced me to participate in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge :) It was a sketch challenge, and quite a challenge since I don't normally use many layers of paper on my cards. But I am really pleased with the way it turned out!

This was the sketch we had to work with:


And here is the card I came up with- I just love all their hedgehogs, they are just so SUPER cute!



Here's another picture so you can get an idea of the 3-dimensional rose & balloon

Supplies: Long Kiss! (Penny Black), Perfectly Paisly embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provocraft), Making Memories patterned paper, Copics, Prisma flowers


I've got a few more cards up my sleeve, but that will have to wait until I can get a better picture during the daylight!

Until next time- Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Cute Card Lysa....I use to have all those Hedgehogs...just Love them! I think I got rid of most as I found they were not getting inked like they should....
    Your card is Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of the sketch! Plus, who doesn't like a little Penny Black?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Lysa and are we glad that your sister persuaded you to join in....love the papers and your cute hedgies......great take on the sketch and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxx
    Please come back again

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!