Sunday, November 23, 2008

31 Days 'til Christmas!

Can you believe it?!?! One month- 31 days until Christmas- Where oh where has the year gone??? My goal is to get my Christmas cards out ON TIME this year, and so far so good. I had pondered for quite sometime on what to do, I wanted something simple to allow mass production to be easy- but yet not too simple that it looked like anyone could do it :)

I definitely knew that I wanted to use this set from Hero Arts, all the animals are just so cute! And with the exception of this Santa- how could I make Christmas card without Santa?

My plan is to make a few of each of these. They all follow a basic layout but with a twist on the patterned paper, sentiment and ribbon:


Supplies: ClearDesign Jolly Christmas (Hero Arts), Welcome Christmas sentiment from Heard from the Heart (Stampin' Up!), Stickles (Ranger Industries)


Supplies: ClearDesign Jolly Christmas (Hero Arts), Welcome Christmas sentiment from Heard from the Heart (Stampin' Up!), Ornaments (G-rated Rubber Stamps), Inkssentials Glossy Accents (Ranger Industries)


Supplies: ClearDesign Jolly Christmas & Santa's Reindeer (both Hero Arts), Stickles (Ranger Industries)


Supplies: ClearDesign Jolly Christmas (Hero Arts), Merriest (Penny Black), Christmas Trees from Tag Time (Stampin' Up!), Inkssentials Glossy Accents (Ranger Industries)


Supplies: ClearDesign Jolly Christmas, Branch from Tree, Bird & Messages, Holiday Messages with Brackets (all Hero Arts), Ornaments (G-rated Rubber Stamps), Inkssentials Glossy Accents (Ranger Industries)


Supplies: Candy Cane Santa & Holiday Messages with Brackets (both Hero Arts), Liquid Applique (Marvy Uchida)

Well that's all of them! I'll try to remember to take a picture of all of them together once I'm done. Until next time, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!