Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pretty Papers!

Patterns! Patterns! Patterns! Patterned papers are one thing that I have tons of but I always FORGET to use when I'm making cards. I usually save them for my scrapbook pages. So I've been doing better and pulling them out to use & and what a better week for me to do so then when Hero Arts makes patterned paper the theme for this week's challenges!

Here are a few cards I've done in the past week or so...

Supplies: ClearDesign Asian Elements (Hero Arts); Salutations (Penny Black); Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provocraft-Cuttlebug), Stickles, Gems, Heidi Grace "Cherrywood Lane" patterned paper


Supplies: Solid Flowers Flourish (Hero Arts); Scalloped Circles die-cut (Spellbinders- Nestabilities); Making Memories patterned paper


Supplies: ClearDesign Playful Animals (Hero Arts); Floral Screen embossing paper (Provocraft-Cuttlebug); DCVW patterned paper

These last two card weren't apart of the cards I submitted for the Hero Arts Challenge, but still some that fit the mold of patterned paper.


Supplies: A Little Bit of Happiness (Stampin' Up!); Perfectly Paisley embossing folder (Provocraft-Cuttlebug); DCWV patterned paper (I think!)

As Always, Thanks for taking a peek in my crafty creations!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cars. I like the vibrancy of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lysa, these cards are wonderful! I especially like the first one with the owl. I am embarrassed to say I own the set and have never used it. You have inspired me to break it out and do something with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!