Friday, October 31, 2008

Cookies & Minis!

Happy Halloween!!

I decided to make some cookies and bring them into work for Halloween. I had found these clear cellophane bags a while back and was looking for a reason to use them, they were WAY too boring by themselves- so what better way to make them more festive than with stamps!

I don't usually make Halloween cards, and other than those pumpkins from the previous post I don't have anything Halloween-themed. Luckily, Megan had a set I could borrow- and I think I got some pretty good use out of it!


Supplies: Chocolate Chip Cookies!; ClearDesign Happy Halloween (Hero Arts)


And now on to another upcoming holiday, Christmas! When I first bought this set, I wanted to do something with all the cute animals. I wasn't quite ready to stamp anything Christmas related just yet since it's still been around 100 degrees here! But these little guys were calling to me and I had to make some mini cards in time for this week's challenge over on Hero Arts.



Supplies: ClearDesign Jolly Christmas (Hero Arts); Snowflake embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provocraft)

That's it for now- thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! Glad you got some good use out of that set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your set of holiday cards. How did you do the background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Lysa! I especially love the goodie bags. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!