Sunday, September 7, 2008

Holidays Already? *UPDATED*

I found this week's challenge on the Hero Arts blog a little harder than some of the others. We had to create holiday themed cards- with it still being 100°F out, I found it a bit difficult to get into the holiday 'mood'! But I pulled out my Christmas-y/wintery stamps and created these:

Supplies: ClearDesign Joyful Greetings (Hero Arts), Swiss Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provocraft), Scallopped Squares (Nestabilities-Spellbinders)


Supplies: Santa's Hat; Santa's Coat; Santa's Boots; Holiday Messages with Bracket (all Hero Arts); Snowflakes embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provocraft), Liquid Applique (Marvy Uchida)


Supplies: Winter Penguin; Good Cheer (both Hero Arts); D'vine Swirls embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provocraft)



Supplies: Scroll Tree; flourishes from ClearDesign Joyful Greetings (Hero Arts); Liquid Applique (Marvy Uchida)

I also did this one for the challenge too- just didn't have it finished when I posted the others here:

Supplies: Scroll Tree (Hero Arts); Stickles glittler glue

**Here is another one that I did in the last few days, Hero Arts is also doing a contest to win a day on the blog in December with one of the artists, we just have to use products from the Winter 2008 catalog... with that said, I went to my local stamp store and picked up this one and was playing with my Cuttlebug and tried it with a piece of acetate/transparency- I really like how it turned out!

Supplies: ClearDesign Jolly Christmas (Hero Arts), Snowflake embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provocraft)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love ur cards! W/the applique pen, do u do anything else or it just dries pretty like that? :) That's one thing I never tried yet! I have that tree & I want lift that snow idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!