Thursday, August 21, 2008

I L-O-V-E finding a GREAT deal!

Last week I was in California visiting family. While I was there my sister's local scrapbook store was having a flea market sale- many of their customers had brought in their stamps and other crafting goodies to sell (think giant garage sale). We arrived at 9:15am to be about 20th in line waiting for the store to open at 10:00am! It was a TON of fun and I made out with some AWESOME bargains. Mostly retired Stampin' Up and Close to My Heart sets for just a couple of bucks!


Just looking at all those stamps makes me want to go home and play with them!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you are so lucky! Great finds and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! What a steal!! Congrats on the excellent find!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, big-time SCORE!!! Lucky girl you!!! I'm so happy for you; I can imagine how fun it was to take that lovely stash home!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!