Thursday, June 12, 2008

Spinners!

Still apart of the circle challenge, Lisa Spangler showed us how to make Spinner cards! These were so much fun and so EASY to make! Here is my take on them:

My first attempt!
Stamps: DesignBlock Stencil (Hero Arts); Peeking Posies (Hero Arts); ClearDesign Designer Butterflies (Hero Arts); ClearDesign Birthday Messages (Hero Arts)











Stamps: DesignBlock Tree (Hero Arts); SparkleClear Cute Letters (Hero Arts)





Stamps: DesignBlock Thanks (Hero Arts); ClearDesign Thank You Messages (Hero Arts)







**Another spinner card I made for a good friend's daughters 1st birthday!

Stamps:
Yours to Take -hedgehog (Penny Black); .. a Love Cuter (Penny Black); Heart (Studio G)










5 comments:

  1. Linked to you from the Hero Blog. I know you said you just started your blog, but you would never guess it. Your work and site are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, Lysa! Love the blog & your cards are soooo cute! I am having trouble keeping up with my blog on a daily basis...just going to do it when I can!

    Jenn (scrapperjjb)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lysa, your cards are so fantastic!! I started my own blog because I love yours!!

    -Traci (meg's sis-in-law)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lysa - Did you quill the monkey??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!