Monday, June 23, 2008

Gift wrap challenge

One more past Hero Arts challenge I participated in, but forgot to post here. The Gift wrap challenge:

This was one (of many) left over favor boxes from my wedding. I decided to pretty it up with some flowers and a border stamp around the edges.

Stamps: Floral Borders (Hero Arts); ClearDesign Wishful Messages (Hero Arts)
(A stamp was also used for the flowers, it was made by Stamp-a-mania. The instructions for the how to are no longer on their web. However, I will try to 'recreate' them when I get the chance!)

For this one, it's a trifold card that you can insert a gift card into the inside pocket.

Stamps: ClearDesign Cupcakes (Hero Arts); DesignBlock Birthday (Hero Arts); ClearDesign Birthday Messages (Hero Arts)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!